Sunday, March 2, 2008

Contents of the Envelope

I got a large envelope from Congressman Adam Putnam's office about a week ago. I just opened it yesterday. It had some of my medical records going back to the 1970's when I was stationed at Ft. Carson. I found some useful stuff there that I pointed out to the VA in the letter that I am going to mail to them tomorrow. However, they did not send me what I specifically asked for! That was the C & P exams from June of 2007. I will have to contact his office again and make it quite clear that I still need those records. Unfortunately, I deleted the emails that I got from his office prior to opening that envelope. I will have to call his office again to request those particular records.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home