Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Heard From The AMC Today

I got 2 packages from the Appeals Management Center today. Both packages were bad news. They basically said that I was not going to get an increase in rating for my right shoulder problem, even though x-rays are showing arthritis in my right A/C joint! They are denying service connection for facial acne because I can't prove that it started in the Air Force. They are admitting that I have GERD (acid reflux) and some psychiatric problems, but they deny that both are service connected. I currently have a 10% disability rating for tinnitus (ringing in both of my ears) and they will not increase it above that level unless I can prove to their satisfaction that the problem can be heard by someone else or that it is causing some major problems in my life. Basically, the doctors that did the C&P exams in June of 2007 all screwed me! I still haven't heard from them on that 20% rating I am supposed to be getting on my back problem!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home